Why your mental health is so important during quarantine?

The times that we are living in right now makes you feel like there is an itch inside your head but you are unable to scratch it. It is that penetrating and thought-provoking issue that comes to mind.
The Corona-virus has affected different people differently. Although right now, it is more important to preserve your sanity and mental delirium above all. I personally feel that inside the hallowed halls of my home, I am smothered by a lot of unresolved emotions that I can't quite put a finger on.

Apart from doing chores and running errands, you eventually run out of things to do during this lock-down. But it is pivotal that I maintain some equilibrium in terms of my mental faculties as they have to be channeled whilst writing future exams(sigh).

I know that the impending virus as well as the quarantine has seeped everyone's mental quotient but hang in there. This is but a phase and after that we see the bright light at the end of the tunnel.
Look at it this way and I don't mean to preach-Keep your mind and body occupied by involving in activities that will enhance your being to becoming razor-sharp. Actively take part in puzzles, play board games, do not relinquish quality family time and as usual stay safe.

This will be short and sweet so kindly keep your mental health at bay. I for one feel like a bubbling volcano of various emotions which have segued into useful avenues. I do face frequent bouts of writer's block even as I type this. Well, this may be the effects of the virus talking but keep yourself occupied.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every dog has it's day.

Quarantine diaries-part 2

The Ram Mandir legacy