Quarantine diaries-part 2

 Well hello there folks.Here i am with another incoherent ramblings about my life under the throes of Covid19. With my 5th semester examinations and the grind coming to a close, i feel both hopeful as well as apprehensive of the future.  With my mother falling ill to looking after the daily monotony of the house to doing my day to day tasks, life has indeed hit a screeching halt. Coupled with writer's block wherein I'm unable to concoct and ideate topics to write about.

Going out for rejuvenating walks seems to be the only saving grace. Learning new skills essential for our field seems to be getting pushed off for some reason( laziness aplenty).  With the 2nd wave engulfing mankind quicker and more deadlier than ever, it's time to take swift action to remedy the situation around us. The die has been cast. I have been two days into my holidays and already feel like a better man. More mature and more responsible if that makes sense. Like i'm ready to conquer the world.

Day in and day out, i feel this rut that i'm living in drawing closer and closer. Struck with immense boredom I decide to do something constructive only to run out of ideas and glance through the same boring apps on my phone rather gingerly, day in and day out.

I do partake in doing my chores around the house and that gives me a sense of entitlement and fulfillment. The quarantine has indeed sapped my spirits and this is a brazen confession. From savoring the same variety of food everyday to following the same routine, I can't wait for my professional life to propel me to the goals i have set for myself. 6 more months to go.

I consider this my safe space when i say this that the Coronavirus has inflicted pain to a great degree. Time has come to a violent jolt to working from home to whatnot, i think i'm going to be speaking it into existence. The virus has taen on a more erratic form. Stay safe ya'll.

This article is merely a by-product of my inability to write about anything else. But i guess it matters so here goes nothing. The emotional baggage synonymous with the lock down has pestered me to no end so hopefully this article makes me feel unencumbered to an extent.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every dog has it's day.

The Ram Mandir legacy